Home Care services in Bay, Ingham, Genesee, Lapeer, Macomb and surrounding counties. Call 866-323-5974; Fax 866-296-1545.
QUALITY IN-HOME HEALTH CARE COMBINES THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS FOR PATIENTS-- access to innovative treatment and technology, affiliation with a proven health care leader, and up-close-and-personal care delivered in the comfort and convenience of home. A vital link in the continuum of services, home health care delivers clinically excellent, compassionate care to neighborhoods and families throughout communities large and small.
HOME CARE SERVICES-- These services establish an ongoing, individually tailored plan of treatment before a patient is discharged from the hospital, or shortly after returning home--thus building a "bridge" between hospital and in-home care. Some people don't require hospitalization for a chronic illness or an acute injury, but they do need a helping hand to manage their disease or disability. For them, our home care team provides an important steppingstone to greater independence.
The our home care team blends the clinical expertise and experience of highly skilled health care professionals with a distinct high touch philosophy of care, keeping the patient's primary care physician apprised of progress or complications throughout recovery or rehabilitation.
To make a referral to McLaren Homecare, click here.
Specific patient needs should be considered when ordering home care services. Some home health agencies provide additional programs designed for specific conditions. Specialty programs provided by McLaren Homecare Group include:
- Maximum Mobility—designed to improve functional mobility for those facing balance problems (PT & OT).
- Senior Sight—designed to improve home safety and independence for visually impaired patients (OT).
- Joint Express at Home—designed to assist hip and knee replacement patients to return home safely with therapy services prior to outpatient therapy (PT, OT).
- Palliative Care at Home—patient goal directed program focused on symptom management for advanced illness while continuing curative treatment/management of disease (Palliative RN).
- Chronic Care—designed to manage HF and COPD disease process and prevent hospital readmissions. Includes disease protocols, telehealth monitoring, and patient education and “coaching” (RN, PT, OT)
Stroke Care—rehabilitative home care program designed to help stroke patients manage their therapy and perform activities of daily living while they focus on healing.