IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR FACTSWeb USERS
April 5, 2011
McLaren Health Plan continually strives to improve our services to our provider network. FACTSWeb, our eligibility and claims status system, is currently being revamped in order to improve functionality and security. As we continue to improve FACTSWeb, it is necessary to disable all current sign-ons and passwords. All current sign-on and password information is being disabled immediately.
In order to receive a new sign-on and password and continue to utilize FACTSWeb, please review and complete the following steps:
- You are required to complete a new FACTSWEB request form (which is located on our website), indicating the designated user for your office
- One form must be completed for each individual requesting access
- You must indicate on the form which type of access is being requested, eligibility or claims status and eligibility
- Multiple individuals per office can request eligibility access
- Only 1 person per Tax ID will have the ability to request access for both claims status and eligibility
Once we receive and process the request form(s), each designated user will receive one sign-on and password by e-mail. The sign-on and password, which has been assigned to each designated user, can not be shared.
Please remember, your assigned sign-on and password are to be kept confidential, and the designated user in your office must abide by all HIPAA security rules and provisions, when accessing information on FACTSWeb. If there is an issue with the security and integrity of the password, please contact us immediately and your password will be reset.
Please call us at (888) 327-0671 if you have any questions. Thank you for being a valuable member of the McLaren Health Plan network.
McLaren Health Plan/McLaren Health Advantage
If you have already received your new FACTSWeb Sign-On, please click here.
If you have not received your new FACTSWeb Sign-On, please fill out follow the instructions on this form.